Have an expert in your field write your resume that is optimized for the applicant tracking systems (ATS) used by most employers.
This package includes:
- As much consultation as needed to get the resume and cover letter right for you. Consultation is provided by chat, email, phone, or video;
- A cover letter with the option to have it built for a specific job or a general template to use in your search;
- A professionally written resume that is ATS optimized for 1 job type or a specific job;
- All edits on the resume and cover letter; and
- The final versions of the resume and cover letter delivered electronically to you in both word and pdf formats to use in your search.
Once purchased, you will be assigned to a career advisor and resume writers that are experts in your field. Your career advisor will be your primary contact through the whole process to ensure your satisfaction. You will work with your team through our client system. This is where you will communicate about your project, share information, request edits, and upload documents. Make sure to watch for an email from us as they sometimes get caught in the email filters.
The standard turnaround time on the rough first draft for all resume packages is 3 business days. This timeframe applies to the first draft and all subsequent drafts unless the resume package is upgraded for an expedited turnaround time. Most people have a final version in 2 - 3 drafts.
Any requests or edits must be made so that they can be completed within the 30 day timeframe. Resumes must be started within 120 days of purchase. All resumes must be completed in 30 days from beginning the process unless otherwise stated in writing.
You will receive an email inviting you to the client portal after checking out. Watch for the email from firstname.lastname@example.org because they sometimes get caught in email filters. You will access the client portal at clients.thecontingentplan.com.