A curriculum vitae (CV) is expected for most medical, technical, academic, and scientific professionals. The CV is different from the resume because it is a historical report on everything you have done as a professional. Thus, it is longer and contains a lot more information that is expected for your field. Your technical CV writer will build you a message that is designed for your field and the systems used by employers in it.
This package includes:
- As much consultation as needed to get the curriculum vitae and cover letter right for you. Consultation is provided by chat, email, phone, or video;
- A cover letter with the option to have it built for a specific job or a general template to use in your search;
- A professionally written CV that is optimized for the ATS and systems used in your field;
- All edits on the professionally written CV and cover letter; and
- The final versions of the CV and cover letter delivered electronically to you in both word and pdf formats to use in your search.
Once purchased, your order will be assigned to a curriculum vitae writer that is an expert in your field. You will receive an invite from our client system where you can collaborate with your technical CV writer, upload documents, and request edits. Make sure to watch for an email from us as they sometimes get caught in the email filters. You can also go to clients.thecontingentplan.com to register directly if you don't see the email from our system within 2 hours of purchase (if made during business hours).
The standard turnaround time on the rough first draft for all CV packages is 3 business days. This timeframe applies to the first draft and all subsequent drafts unless the CV package is upgraded for an expedited turnaround time. Most people have a final version in 2 - 3 drafts.
Any requests or edits must be made so that they can be completed within the 30 day timeframe. CVs must be started within 120 days of purchase. All curriculum vitae must be completed in 30 days from beginning the process unless otherwise stated in writing.